PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit lamilla.store, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the lamilla.store, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with lamilla.store. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on lamilla.store, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse lamilla.store.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through lamilla.store, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Please remember, that we do not store your credit card details.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through lamilla.store (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you: send you updates on your order, manage complaints and returns and any other related topics;
- Manage your eventual account on lamilla.store;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Send you marketing e-mails related to our business, website and products.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize lamilla.store (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with lamilla.store, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We share your Personal Information with just a few third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use lamilla.store - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you are a European resident we note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Once you decide to purchase from lamilla.store, for the purpose of completing the order, we share some necessary Order Information with:
- Payment processing providers, who need to process your data in order to allow you to make payments for your purchases;
- Transport and shipping companies.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK:
Please note that we do not alter lamilla.store data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Please note, that when you place an order through lamilla.store, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
According to GDPR, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keep in mind that if you will remove your personal data from our store, this process will delete your eventual account, so you will no longer be able to access or use it anymore.
All the official company communication is and will be (at least for now) handled in English.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
LA MILLA DI NATALIA WEGRZYN KALALI
Viale Sarca 324 A, scala G, 20126 Milano, MI, Italy
LA MILLA - Only Ethical and Sustainable ECO Fair Fashion