Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by LA MILLA DI NATALIA WEGRZYN KALALI.
Throughout the site, all the terms "LA MILLA", "we", "us" and "our" refer to LA MILLA DI NATALIA WEGRZYN KALALI.
LA MILLA is a new, eco clothing brand. We design, produce (through our network of business partners) and sell our own, new, branded products.
All our products are available for sale exclusively via our online store - lamilla.store - which is dedicated to consumers. We do not sell to wholesalers. We do not sell to any another businesses. We sell directly and only to our clients. It is impossible to acquire our products in any other way than via lamilla.store .
The following Terms and Conditions (or Terms of Service) apply to all the products that we sell and their following services or processes (e.g. payments, shipments, returns management and others).
By purchasing a product, you automatically agree on all the Terms and Conditions, Policies and Notices stated here, including those available by hyperlink.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products.
You can review the most current version of the Terms Conditions on this page whenever you wish. We reserve the right to update any part of it at any time.
Online Store Terms:
For now, we sell our products only within European Union (EU). We reserve the right to refuse and terminate, at any point, a purchase, once it require shipment to a country which is not an EU member.
By purchasing a product, you represent that you are at least the age that permits you to make shopping online in your country of residence; that you are entitled to use online payment methods; and that finances you use come from legal and approved source.
You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell or resell any of our products and informations we create and provide on lamilla.store and its blog.
Products & Restrictions:
- LA MILLA is small startup company and our products have limited quantities. We try to keep the information about available quantities up to date on our store, however we know that mistakes happens. We reserve the right to terminate the transaction, at any point, in the case that we are out of desired product.
- Having limited stock of articles, we decided to put some limits on all orders. You can not buy the same article in 2 or even 3 different sizes. Instead, we invite you to study carefully our size charts and all size indications to avoid mistakes and buying the wrong size. If you feel that it doesn't apply to your situation - you can always e-mail us at email@example.com and we will evaluate your case separately. However, if you already bought our product and you need to change its size, you can always send us back the product, and once we get it, and investigate it, we will send you another one in correct size (if still available). You can read more about our replacement procedures in the Returns and Replacement Policy.
- Having limited stocks we also applied some rules on maximum order quantity. When you will be buying more than two, exactly the same products, we will contact you to evaluate, if you are not a retailer, or if you are buying those items in good intention. By implementing it, we want to avoid unfair business practices, which could be a big threat to our small company. For this and any other issues, you can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will evaluate your case.
- All the above restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will contact you via e‑mail.
- For all the returns and complains - our Returns and Replacement Policy applies.
Accuracy of Your Data:
We encourage you to provide carefully all the data necessary in your order's management - your billing, delivery and e-mail address. All of that in order to eliminate unnecessary mistakes and returns. You are responsible for providing current, complete and accurate data for all purchases made at our store.
In a case of any changes - you agree to update us with the new or correct data as soon as possible, by writing at: email@example.com , so that we can complete your transactions.
Please note, that we take no responsibility for goods which were sent to the wrong, provided by you, address.
Certain content on our website may link to third-party websites or materials. We try to link only to proven and trustworthy sources. However, please review carefully the third-party's policies and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party should be directed to the third-party.
User Reviews & Feedback:
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
These Terms of Service, all other Policies and any separate agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions (also Terms of Service), if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below.
LA MILLA DI NATALIA WEGRZYN KALALI
Viale Sarca 324 A, scala G, 20126 Milano, MI, Italy
LA MILLA - Only Ethical and Sustainable ECO Fair Fashion